Thursday, June 26, 2014

Grumpasaurus

Grumpasaurus – There I was in the car with Mommy. I had not eaten breakfast because I didn't like any of the cereal we had left, the Eggo's were all gone and we had no time for eggs. It was early afternoon and lunch was late. I felt a hunger deea in my stomach like nothing I felt before. My mom asked me what i wanted for lunch. Without even thinking about it I yelled "I DON"T EVEN CARE".

I knew it was wrong and that mommy was only trying to get me some food but i had no control over my words. "Settle down Grumpasaurus" mommy told me. But the name and the beast had already taken hold. Even at the restaurant with the food right in front of me I wanted to through it on the floor and stomp around angrily, again knowing it wouldn't help. Lucky for me mommy knows all the tricks for dealing with a raging Grumpasaurus. Even still I feel her lurking in the back of my mind on late lunch days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment